Senior Patrol Leader
The senior patrol leader is elected by the Scouts to represent them as the top junior leader in the troop.
Senior patrol leaders duties:
- Runs all the troop meetings, activities and the annual program planning conference.
- Runs the patrol leader’s council meeting.
- Appoints Assistant Senior Patrol Leader with the advice and counsel of the Scoutmaster.
- Assign duties and responsibilities to junior leaders.
- Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.